Monday, May 3, 2010

April showers bring May flowers

So a few things may have rained on my parade recently, but that just meant there would be some blooming...

1.  My brother came home... so I left for awhile.  I'm in Miami for ANOTHER week, and I've been here for a week already!!  It's been a much needed break.

2.  After lots of sweat and soreness, I'm no longer a size 10 but a 6-ish.  I can't recall the last time I could wear something that was a single digit.

3.  My first attempt to take my Generalist 4-8 content exam for teacher certification was cancelled due to a snow-strom!  Crazy, huh? I stopped studying completely until the week before my rescheduled test date.  After much stress and doubt, I passed!! 283/300!  So pleased!

4.  My car killed my iPod.  I pitifully took it to the Apple store to be saved, but instead it was replaced for FREE!  It only had a 1 year warranty and it was over 4 years old. Amazing customer service, Apple!

5.  I regrettably allowed my mother to trim my hair... big mistake.  Not only did it look rough and dead still, but now uneven and butchered.  Weeks later, new haircut! Talk about serious damage control.

So...

Decisions I'm making and goals I'm setting:

1.  Go into teaching for awhile.
2.  I must go back to school... I miss it.  So, I'm deciding on graduate programs or law school.
3.  I'm going to France and Australia next summer.   I'm not backing out.  I'm going! :-)
4.  Oh, and I'll begin my search for a date to Dana's wedding...maybe... whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment