Sunday, March 25, 2012

One-Liner Updates

Claire's wedding:
- Ana drinks a gallon plus of water a day... no joke.
- Congratulations, Mrs. Pablo!

Georgia:
- AMY!!! Hey, bestie!!!
- 600 stairs to the top of the Amicolola Falls... not even sore :-)
- I can totes see myself working at CNN in Hot-lanta.

Miami:
- Robin, you're engaged!  Finally getting married!  See you soon?
- Surprise flight to Miami... double win.
- I love manicures and pedicures.  Elizabeth, may we pamper you? Why, yes.  Yes, of course.

Jury Summons:
- No one here smiles very much here at Frank Crowley Court House.
- For some reason, I have the feeling I'm going be to picked.
- Oh, crap.  Juror number 7.
- Another day away from school.  I hope my kids are taking advantage of the sub.
- Aggrevated Sexual Assult.  Guilty. Without any doubts.  60 years in jail... I voted for more.
- Watching Law and Order is far more entertaining to watch than actually participating.

No comments:

Post a Comment