Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Away from Waco

'That Good Ol' Baylor Line' is probably the greatest song ever. Each line has a meaning, and this semester will be about how I plan to "fling [my] green and gold afar." Green and gold is going to Scotland. I have spent the weekend at Baylor just saying goodbye. I'm so thankful that I got to see so many of my friends, and the ones that I still missed are not forgotten. Baylor is my home and I will return soon. I don't deserve to have such wonderful blessings, and yet God keeps giving me more and more. I have 12 days until departure day. So, Scotland has 12 days to prepare itself.

1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth, I'm so excited that you have a blog! I can't wait to read all about your adventures! Fling that Gold long and strong! :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete