
It's so close and yet feels so far. So, I've been rolling change to have some more money and it turns out that I've rolled over a hundred bucks in pennies, nickels, dimes, and quarters! I've kinda started packing. Nothing is actually in the suitcase, but it's spread out on the floor waiting to be put inside. I'm nervous about making friends. I really like people and usually making friends is never a problem, but maybe that's just because I'm in the U.S. I just want to be apart of Scotland instantly. I don't know what to expect when it comes to my dorm room, and the university's website is horrible. It is the most complicated site I've ever navigated and least informative.
I have this huge urge for some enchiladas right now. Hopefully I get some before I leave the states because I'm sure I won't be having any in Scotland.
Elizabeth! I miss seeing you! You're awesome! I bet you can't wait to get over here to Europe! You're going to love it! Things are hard at first, but I think that once we get used to things it's going to be the best experience ever! Have a safe trip!
ReplyDelete-Cole
-Sic'EM Bears!