Sunday, November 13, 2011

Thanks.

Blogger FAIL.  I'd like to work my way back into blogging again, so here it is... my list* of things for which I am thankful:

- My job and the paycheck attached to it
- Harriet, my Versa
- Tea
- Pint nights at the Libertine (with the exception of a couple of nights)
- New boots
- Adele's 21 album
- Amazon.com and the 100 albums for $5 each
- DVR
- Rent-free living
- New muffin pan
- Skype calls
- Treadmills
- Laptop table
- Musical note socks
- Air conditioning
- Inside jokes
- Classroom technology
- Commissioned paintings
- Taking risks
- Health
- Pedicures
- Chapstick
- Fuzzy slippers
- iPhone (when it works)
- John Frieda hair products (helping tame beastly hair, one wash at a time)
- Holding hands and high fives!
- Baylor University
- Lengthy emails with friends
- Snail mail with friends
- Broken French skills
- Cameras and pictures


and of course: family, friends, food, laughter, and a growing spiritual relationship/understanding with God. 

Thanks for LOVE.

*This list is subject to change as I remember more and more things for which I am thankful.  Let's be honest, there are many reasons to be thankful. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment