Friday, March 21, 2008

Baylor Basketball




Oh how I love my Baylor Basketball men! Henry Dugat doesn't know it yet, but we're going to get married. I was so excited about making it into the Big Dance. I wore my Baylor sweatshirt all day Thursday out of love and support. My Jesus and the Gospels tutor noticed and asked how we're doing and told me that he's predicting a Baylor win! Well Derek and I planned to go to B.U. (haha..Bottoms Up) wine and beer store after class to get some beverages and watch the game from my computer at 7 PM. It was great to watch the game with some delicious Fruit Cider, Tesco chocolate, and friends. It was sad, however, we were defeated. But, let's all look on the bright side, Baylor made it to the Tournament. And at the end of the day, we are still Baylor
University, the oldest in Texas, classiest in the Big XII, prettiest in America, and most awesome in the world ;-)




After the game, there was an Empire run, a lot of laughing, some Firefly watching, farting (adding to funk of A31), cramming into the love nest (my bed), and a slumber party! What a good day... and now today is Good Friday! What a blessing!

1 comment:

  1. Geez, from reading your blog it sounds like you really love that baylor place!! I'm sad they lost, too.

    I'm also sad that my Belmont Bruins ALMOST beat Duke, but lost by a point in the last 15 sec. Terrible!

    I'm glad you are doing well. Miss ya girlie!

    ReplyDelete