All this week, I've been nervous, anxious, and excited. I've been preparing and planning out spring break. Our break is two weeks!! The first week has been planned out and payed for already. We are spending the entire first week in London and then the second is up to us. I had Rome planned out early, but could not decide between Germany or Ireland. Well, I finally made up my mind, and I'm going to Ireland! I'm pretty excited about all of it. This entire two weeks will be quite the experience. Although, I'm sure I'm going to be super odorous! There's a lot of time were we'll just be in transit and travelling makes one smell. But all should be well. And I'm only packing a backpack for the entire two weeks. So smelly body with smelly clothes means a real good time ;) Expect some fun adventure stories...
PS. Cole I'm going to try and chunnel to Paris April 4th, but it's an expensive ticket for just a day trip. So, I may just have to come later. I will contact you if I make it to Paris though! :-D
If I were about to travel to all the cool place you are about to travel to, I think my face would look a bit more excited and less like you are terrified!
ReplyDeleteI had dinner with the BaylorBound leaders the other night and I MISSED you sooooo much! Come back soon!